Apparently Questlove is pretty satisfied with the new album as well, he says in an interview for Adweek:
"I definitely feel like How I Got Over was our first record, and now Undun is our second album."
He refers to Undun as kind of a second sophomore effort.
On a side note, Questlove is opening a new line of food trucks selling, of all things, fried chicken.
"Food trucks are the new black. And I'm trying to prove that fried chicken is the new cupcakes."
Words of wisdom from Questlove.
What about fried chicken cupcakes?

Maybe it'll catch on.
Power to you Questlove..
-Josh


Hi there, I found your website by the use of Google while searching for a related matter, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
ReplyDeleteHi there, simply became alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. A lot of people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!
ReplyDelete