August 1, 2010
Ra Ra Riot - The Orchard (2010)
Ra Ra Riot have done an awesome job on their second full length. Chris Walla of Death Cab produced nine of the ten tracks with Andrew Maury, friend of Ra Ra Riot and member of the Remix Artist Collective, with the tenth track, "Do You Remember", being mixed by Rostam Batmanglij from Vampire Weekend. Aside from the awesome names lending their help to the band, Ra Ra Riot have made another good album. It seems that each member is able to show of just how talented they are without anyone upstaging the others. I honestly had no idea that their bassist was as creative as he is until I heard it on this album. All in all, its a really good album, although the lyrics might get a little bit tired sometimes. I still love it, so don't let that really mean anything.
Previously by Ra Ra Riot: Ra Ra Riot EP
mediafire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment